At the heart of every successful organisation lies the human factor. Without the right people, Yee Lee would not have grown in stature to what it is today. Hence, a competent team is Yee Lee’s strategic asset one that is constantly nurtured and guided towards achieving greater personal and corporate growth.
Yee Lee continuously strives towards fostering a workplace environment that encourages valuable employee contributions. We strongly believe in cultivating and maintaining a high level of drive, enthusiasm and team spirit among our employees. To this end, we constantly take an active interest in training and upgrading our staff.
Due to our diverse range of business activities, we offer an array of career choices suitable for motivated individuals.
Company: Yee Lee Edible Oils Sdn Bhd
- Carrying out audit assignments and reporting to the Internal Auditor.
- Updating the audit programmes and system documentations.
- Gathering audit information and supporting documents.
- Performing year-end stocktake and cash count, and preparation of reports.
- Preparation of audit findings and make appropriate recommendations to overcome system or procedural weaknesses.
- Assisting the Internal Auditor in preparation of audit reports to the Management and Audit Committee.
- Assist in risk management function, sustainability reporting and corporate governance matters.
- Assist in overseeing the departmental car maintenance and petrol consumption.
- Assist in departmental housekeeping and record keeping.
- Contribute to the achievement of department goals.Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Spoken Mandarin is preferred as this position is required to deal with mandarin speaking client.
- Candidate shall posses own transport and flexible in travelling.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. FRESH GRADUATE is encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates may click apply now or alternatively send in your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Can't Find The Suitable Position?
YEE LEE Corporation Bhd., listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad is a diversified group of companies specializing in manufacturing and distribution of various fast moving consumer products. In line with the group's expansion program, we are looking for dynamic and high caliber individuals.
Submit a comprehensive resume stating your current and expected remuneration with a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to the following address or e-mail to our HR Department: -