SABAH TEA RESORT SDN BHD (1001721-V)
Sabah Tea Resort Sdn Bhd (STR) is involved in tourism activities. Its Sabah Tea Garden is situated within the single largest tea plantation in Borneo in the highlands of Mount Kinabalu. It offers a unique tourist destination for those interested in Borneo’s well-known rainforest and cultural diversity.
Facilities available include: –
- Accommodation in the form of longhouses, cottages or guest house as well as camping grounds.
- Restaurant specializing in both chinese and western cuisine.
- Local cultural performances.
- In-house guides for jungle walks.
- Trails for jungle trekking, mountain biking and a multitude of outdoor activities.
- Tour of tea manufacturing facility.
Go for a guided tour to learn how Sabah Tea is made and get educated on tea brewing best practices.
Enjoy a refreshing walk in a tea garden with morning mist and view of Mt Kinabalu at sunrise.
Nature at its best in the Borneo Rainforest at Sabah Tea Garden.
Escape from the hectic city life and spend a night in a colonial cottage or traditional longhouse room.
Savor freshly-made tea pancakes, unique Sabah Tea Pandan Tea Tarik, and delicious Malaysian and Western dishes at Sabah Tea House.
The best place in the world to buy the largest selection of Sabah Teas, fresh from the factory, at great prices.
Team-building activities, outdoor games, jungle trekking, tree planting, fish massage, batik painting, cultural dance, and so on.